Wednesday, April 6

I Miss You ... Friend :(



thanx you for being a friend
who is so dear and good to me
when i need someone around
to give me confidence when i'm down
to light the way when i see darkness
thet surrounds me
friend are the ones that help
to case my burden
and brighten the darkness of my heart
speaking the words that left calms
my heart and case my blues away
friend (you) whom i can really trust
and depends on
friends that share my sorrows and joy's
for they are the one when
i have shared so many
and many laughters sprightly and joy's
friends to last forever
to these three words
" simple , sincare , and love "
i am grateful to have you the kind off
friend who are good and
whom I MISS YOU SO MUCH
for i can see
i sincerely hope we will meet again
and thanx you for being MY FRIEND :( ???

0 comments: